We live in a small corner of the world .... Our existence is based on what we see, hear, taste, smell and feel. Often we only see or hear a small portion of the "real story" that is unfolding around us each and every day. We go to sleep in the Spring with brown branches and awaken to green buds on the trees, Or in the Fall we go to sleep with autumn leaves stirring in the wind and arise to a white world covered in snow. We hear snippets of stories, and see glimpses of others actions, on this we often base decisions and feelings ..... How small and inadequate we often feel in our assumptions of what we see & hear. It is inside this way of thinking that I have had to accept the need of someone greater, who can see and who knows everything, who watches over my world when I sleep. I must believe in the existence of God. Then I must believe He is good, and not just because of my own personal best interests but the sum whole of all that is around me.
I have become dependent upon our relationship, God's and mine! ..... but more so I have become dependent upon being on a first name basis with Him. He calls me Terry I call Him Jesus. I am dependent upon His truth to help guide me through times and seasons when I am not sure what the real truth of the matter really is ...... My emotions and heart often betray me. I easily want to believe and see the good in others ..... but sometimes that gets really complicated ...... Today alone I have had my senses, my hearing and my eyes seeing and hearing things that have sent me mentally in circles ...... who do you believe? I am so thankful; I can depend upon that Someone Greater who really knows the truth to help me wade through this vast sea of information.
Life is never dull in my corner of the world! My Blessings of 5 are reeling a sea of half truths and unknowns tonight ..... and I don't know the answers either ...... the atmosphere and corner of the world they existed in prior to "Suddenly" arriving at my door step has come colliding back into their world. ...... Is the real truth that it never left? Were "they" here and one of them still choose to dangle a foot or a toe in this other realm where they were? Do we have a traitor in our midst? Who has chosen to dance with the enemy? ........ This world where they did exist was filled with violence, drugs and lies ..... (this statement is based on words spoken from the mouths of my Blessings of 5 family, and others who know the realm they were in ........ ) I guess I am reeling because I do not understand the pull that holds people's minds captive in this kind of lifestyle. ...... All I have tonight is prayer as some call it, for me it is just simply communicating with God my feelings, my emotions, my heart and how I feel. .... and believing that He has it all covered and will handle this matter in His time and in His way.
My heart is screaming for justice for those that are innocent! ..... sometimes painful things happen inside of good things coming about. My prayer tonight is for God's will to be done in this matter because in my human-ness I want to flog the offender, string them up and beat the fire out of them for thinking they can "dance with the enemy" and not get burnt! How dare they place innocent children in the way of danger! ..... But God knows and I have to believe He will provide!
No comments:
Post a Comment