Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Whew .... time has flown ...... I believe it was June 6th 2013 was Day 5 & 6 maybe or 6 & 7 last time I wrote ...... now it's July 17th @ 6:54PM and I am facing temps in the 90's with no A/C in our living areas. We have small A/C's in the bedrooms & here in the computer room ..... chewing up electric and spittin' it out fast! ..... Our electric bill doubled from LAST MONTH, and our water bill almost doubled! ...... Still cookin on one burner, and now it is a true blessing ..... less heat in the kitchen ... but we keep blowing the breaker. Can't run the microwave and the burner at the same time. I hooked up a stove in the garage but ..... the uneven trip to the garage & back with hot food is a "journey" all it's own. My temperment is to say the least is not "saintly" ..... Ended up with a pinched nerve in my back affecting my left arm last Saturday, couldn't do a blasted thing all weekend except sit still and not move it!!  ..... been having the chiropractor work on it ..... feels better tonight ..... but my mood is not as adjustable, sigh!  With high heat comes hot tempers & brings out the worst in everyone ...... Came home last night to our Akita's harness missing again ..... have ask and told eveyone to watch the kids and NOT LET THEM REMOVE IT! ...... She's still a youngun and wild to put it mildly but the harness gives us a way to corral & manage her without hurting her. I WAS UPSET! ..... after  few times you'd think everyone would remember to PAY ATTENTION! ..... Then SL opened mouth and inserted his foot ..... "maybe you took it off and are trying to blame one of us ....... Terry the VOLCANO errupts!! and LAVA WORDS start to blow!! ....... @#$%^&&^%$ *&^%##$%$## @@%$% ....... GREEN and BLACK plumbs spewing!!! ...... what did you say to me? ....... Today I am still shaking my head over the DUMB REMARK!! ...... yah; I blamed it on the heat ......
           I have been hungry for fish ..... I buy a 44 piece box of fish sticks before I came home from work ...... after I blew, after I finished spewing .... much later I tell them I have fish sticks if they would like some ..... (I'm not all bad) ...... later I walk into a VERY HOT KITCHEN .... they are cooking fish sticks ...... forward to this morning ..... I tell them last night I want enough to take to work the rest of the week ...... NO BOX OF FISH STICKS IN BIG FREEZER ..... !!!!!  What the @@#$%^
&*&*^%$#@ ...... ( I really don't say horribly bad words really ..... I just feel like it!! LOL) I am fuming!! then I open the refrig to finds a bowl of dried up left over fish sticks sitting on a shelf uncovered ...... MORE STEAM & LAVA!!! ..... Later I send a ornery text to SL .... they all have no questions I am upset! ...... to shorten this story I find out they have taken the bag out of the box, threw the box away and put them in the small freezer ....... WHY??? I must ask was it so hard to just leave MY FISH STICKS ALONE AND IN THE BOX IN THE BIG FREEZER??? ....... where I could find them .... HUH??
     OK you've guessed it the honeymoon phase is over. REALLY OVER!! I told God I want to bail out! .....I am not a Marathon Runner! I Sprint well but I am not good at the long endurance runs. He said I am going to learn ENDURANCE!! .....I threw a temper tantrum today!! My place is trashed, I have had to clean the kitchen twice in the last week (that is all it's been cleaned in the last week!) I have ask the 12 yr old to keep the table washed off ...... she thinks I am being mean ..... so it spends most of the time with nasty goo and goop on it now until I snap and wipe it off ..... occasinally ...... I hung a sign up ages ago to PLEASE NOT PLACE ANYTHING WET OR DAMP IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET IN THE BATHROOM ..... JUST HANG IT UP SO IT DRIES OUT FIRST.  ....... Nope not happening ...... I ask the 12 year old specifically to not throw her wet towel in there the other day ..... she tells me it's not wet it only has water on it ....... DO YA THINK? WHEW !! temper temper temper!!!!! ...... PARENTS ..... the "parents" ...... ahhhhh the parents ....... sad sad sad!!!  .... I have to be careful not to incriminate myself ....... I know this is not going to be easy ....... I'm screaming for a slight miracle at this point! LOL ...... like maybe just some Brain growth under the hair area of some heads ...... LOL!!!  ...... well I will try and post more often to record how this ENDURANCE TRAINING IS DOING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment