Tuesday, July 23, 2013

             Sometimes you just have to whine ....... sigh!! ..... yep it's allowed! ..... no matter who you are!!  ..... Between dealing with people who have had a rough day, week, month or year (and want to use you as their verbal punching bag, your shoulder to cry on or your ear to bend) ...... there are the normal every day issues that come with being an apartment manager, and dealing with this "wonderful arrrrgghh!! UGH! blasted painful ..... sigh pinched nerve in my back, that is leaving my left arm feeling like a wet noodle with various levels of pain from my shoulder to the tips of my fingers, for various lengths of time ...... and, can I get it fixed?  ..... Probably if I was .... let's say better endowed with something that made it possible to  .... get it fixed ...... For now I am doing the "long term" thing (going to a chiropractor when I have the ability to go) ..... I am the "work horse , the "heavy burden carrier" the one who has to help lug 140 lb A/C units and appliances up stairs, wood to my house, furniture if someone needs help, and if I need to do some deep cleaning. ( and sadly I have kept pulling it back out again) ........... For those of you who are "religious" and think I should just have faith for healing ....... Yep! I have that too!!! BUT ...... when an athlete is doing endurance training it can get pretty painful ..... no one would say OK you can stop and don't do them exercises anymore ..... so all said and done I hope I can become a better person from experiencing this pain ....... NOT! ..... actually I am miserable and wish I could do something and some people say ...... "anybody can do anything they want to do if they want to do it bad enough" ... (yep...that's me again ... that has been one of those people who have made that witty little annoying comment) So the truth is, I am determined not to go into crazy debt again because of doctor bills ...... the stress alone from doctor bills can kill you way before the actual illness, injury, or sickness will, and before you ever get cured. ............. I am trying to do stretches and gyrations, to help it get back into place ........ and it works sometimes ......
         ENOUGH whining! ..... sometimes I even annoy myself!  ..... Were on a lull with my "Blessings of 5" ..... "baby boy" ..... came in this morning and wanted some "foffee in his bup" he's 3. One of my early morning joys ..... He loves to drink Maw maw's coffee. ...... Years ago I use to sit on my daddy's lap and sip his coffee, and my kids grew up sipping my coffee ..... I actually was in a "knock down argument with my mother in law when my kids were little, she accused me; that someday they would turn out to be way too short!! ...... Years later after her son and I had divorced, we were talking and I told her I had a bone to pick with her about her treatment of me over giving my kids coffee, My daughter is 6 foot tall and my son is 6 foot 4 inches. I told her I was thankful they were given coffee, I would have never been able to afford pants if they hadn't turned out so short! LOL! My ex-mother in law passed away earlier this year from a long fight with Dementia.
         
         

No comments:

Post a Comment