Thursday, July 25, 2013

      I named this blog  "And Suddenly ..... "  my life has always felt like .... "and suddenly" no warnings, (none that I actually have listened too very much, .... OK OK OK so I have ignored some, quite a few , a lot?) SIGH !! I have this "Wee voice" that speaks to me things I really don't want to hear sometimes .... LOL!! It is way too honest for my tastes at times! .....
     This week I have had a couple of scrap sinks sitting outside my office building, it has caused several calls to come in asking about them. One young man stopped by this morning, he lives near by and I let him have them after some inner struggles ...... "To get rid of ..... or .... not to get rid of" that is the question? We discussed the in's and out's of "collecting things, "hoarding things, and the mentality of "Don't throw it away you might need it someday" that can leave you with several storage units, sheds, garages, barns etc ... full of "YOU MIGHT NEED IT SOMEDAY" stuff. So all said and done I was successful this morning by letting him have them.  For us "hoarders, collectors of stuff, keep it you may need it", type people it is comparable to trying to stop smoking or drinking or even over eating for that matter, it is an addiction we have allowed to overtake us, consume us and convince us we need to do this "thing" ...... NO one has forced us to do these things, we can blame others (it does make it easier to bare the facts if we don't take full responsibility for our actions) but bottom line is it is "we who just do it!" 
       My Blessings of 5  ..... I almost want to scream .... but we are definitely over the honeymoon stage!
If they look at me cross eyed it irritates me, if they sneeze wrong it drives me up the wall, and the constant blink blink blink of their eyelids is almost breaking the sound barrier in our house, and their eye lashes have invaded my space!! OH WHINE!!! Poor poor me what am I going to do?? blah blah blah!! ...... Actually ..... my little "SELF PITY" party is having to be dealt with in a major way and it is cramping my style! Sometimes you just have to love those who drive you nuts, go into hiding for a bit and GET OVER IT! ....
       When things get just a bit more then one can deal with, where do you go? ..... and when you have whined so much your even tired of listening to yourself?  ..... This is when I say OK God! ....... I hope my whining hasn't made You too upset either .... cause it sure is annoying me! ...... When your the person at the top of the "heap of life" in your "arena" and your where everyone else goes when they have a problems ..... where do you go when you have problems? ...... To those who do not believe in the existence of God .... good luck in life ...... for me I have to! I have to believe there is this Being who is there for me when I get to this point. That Being is God, He is "I Am" to me. When there is no where else to turn .... this is my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment