Saturday, July 20, 2013

     Saturday ..... July 20th 2013 ..... it's 6:44PM .... been up since about 6:30AM .... The 3 oldest of my Blessings of 5 didn't go to bed until about 6AM and the two wee ones were up @ 7:30AM ...... we had a great morning! ..... no"adults" up. They went swimming and we went for a walk, They played with toys in my room where it was cool and I was able to read. We all had lunch about noon. I think the "older ones" finally got up about 1PM. ..... I started to do some deep cleaning in my bedroom ....... whew .... what a job! Tore my king size bed down, cleaned underneath it. ...... Still battling the pinched nerve in my back that goes to my left arm. ...... but someone has to do this ..... then I sprayed for bugs. Summers in an old house is "bite fest city!" ...... we battle fleas, and other things that like to invade ..... spiders ..... etc! ...... Bugs don't like me but they love my hubby! They chew him to pieces. 
     While I was cleaning I came across a obsidian magnetic necklace in my stuff ..... I know there is a lot of "Alternative Medicine" that works with the magnetic field. I thought what's to lose, lets put it on and see if it can help. ...... about two hours later if felt like water or fingers were running down my left shoulder for a brief moment ..... I was hoping it was my nerve coming UN-PINCHED! ..... I am with less pain this evening but it is a continual battle of gyrations and stretches that keep it going for a few minutes then the pressure comes back ....... I ask "D" if SL  could pick up a head of cabbage tonight for me. She said sure. ...... after all the chemicals I sprayed in my room I need a liver cleanse .... cabbage salad as I grew up calling it or cole slaw as it's referred to here in the south ..... is an awesome tasty liver cleanser. A half cup a day can keep your liver in top form. Your liver is the cleaner for toxins that go into your body. Sometimes you have to clean your filter out! LOL .... 
     I turned off the A/C in my bedroom and opened the windows to air it out. Now to wait 4 hours! UGH!! 7 + 4 = 11PM when I can go to bed ...... I don't like bug bombs cause they spray all over everything, I like non-areosol sprayers that you mix yourself.  Actually I am not fond of chemicals in any form, but once in a while during the summer it's a needful thing at least once. My bedroom smells like kerosene. 
       Deep Cleaning ..... I actually am afraid of that word ..... that's where you dig out everything you have collected for umpteen years and try and decide what to do with it. I was reading this one "post" earlier on the "net" where someone had THROWN AWAY DVD's ..... a box by the curb or road side with "FREE" on the box would have got rid of them quickly. I broke out in hives when I read it. Whew ..... not something I need to read when I am trying to get rid of stuff my self ..... I almost had a relapse to my old "junkie days" (which really haven't ended but when your a second or maybe 3rd generation junk collector ..... and your trying to quit cold turkey, reading something like that can throw you back a few years )  ...... Ok I need to be truthful here ..... I have never actually tried to quit cold turkey ..... life is too full a treasures, and treasure troves in the most unexpected corners at a second hand shop ..... to truly quit ...... I can say I am trying to slow down, ease up, re-define what is a need and a want ..... and what I truly need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment