Little lies and twisted truths seem to be the way to temporarily handle a lot of situations .... Sometimes people may feel justified when they "let slip" casual uncensored conversations ..... when they are stressed, when they are angry, when they are feeling less then kind .... when they think they can rattle someone, hurt someone, or just plain don't care. But the real truth is, every lie that is laid down as the "truth" becomes the foundation for more lies to be built on. A lie is like laying a foundation of crooked bricks, soon you have the "Leaning Tower of Twisted Truths" The taller it gets the more it leans until sooner or later some poor unsuspecting soul has it fall on them. ..... For the hearers it is a Labyrinth of twisted hedges and switch back paths that must be negotiated and traveled on .... Never knowing which way is for real or a false lead. Some paths may lead to nowhere except making you look like and utter fool, other paths are strewn with sharp edged tongues of hate and malice that reach out to destroy unsuspecting hearts that are in their pathway. Then there is those paths where pits of doom and gloom await the innocent traveler to fall into a trap of those who feel Lies and Twisted Truths are Ok to roll off their lips ..........
A child who has been raised to believe someone is their "Daddy or Mommy" only to find out they really aren't when Mommy and Daddy's relationship fall apart. Another child is told "the boogie man" will get you or wait until "So & So gets you they will "hurt you" (when in fact "So & So" is the most kindest loving person they know") another twisted truth is " If you don't stop I'll break your arm or your leg or your neck .... " "Hello out there is anyone listening?" Does anyone care? ......
My Family of 5 has very impromptu become a family of 6 despite my admonition to Ms. D "NOT TO ACCEPT CUSTODY OF HER 17 YR OLD DAUGHTER!" ...... Daughter, lived with her Dad.
Dad is totally bedridden and as of today @ 6:50PM may not live through tomorrow ....... he is 42 years old! ..... Before you judge me ...... This "woman child" is bipolar and has lived at my home in the past and caused all kinds of havoc with her choice of words .... while she lived there with her mom Ms D. ( and yes I have forgiven her BUT .... I can not and do not want any more drama then I already have to deal with daily now as it is ) .... her 13 year old sister who currently lives with us, is manic depressive, has Explosive Anger syndrome, AND IS ALSO BIPOLAR .... Not to mention Ms. D who is bipolar, manic depressive, and very possible schizophrenic ( in therapy for a diagnosis currently I am told ...... Hummmm??? ) ( long family history in Ms. D's family of schizophrenia ..... her Mom, aunts and some of her siblings) ...... I have some major concerns!!! These 3 females are or HAVE BEEN all in counseling and therapy BUT ..... it is not a calm peaceful place 80% of the time. UNLESS I HIBERNATE IN THE COMPUTER ROOM.
HERE IS THEIR DAD SITUATION .... His mom died a year ago this month ..... he mourned her, crawled into bed and never got out!! ...... Bedsores developed, turned into a serious infection, he lost some major body parts is now paralyzed from the loss and the wounds never healed!! ......
The 13 and 17 year old are dealing with some serious issues ..... I can't change for them! ...... Little Lies and Twisted Truths have laid a foundation for the "Leaning Tower of Doom" that is going to come crashing down on them. Ms. D often can't deal with the truth and says things ........ that are well ...... not the truth to her kids ...... Specifically just about an hour ago .... she pulled in with my vehicle ..... I ask her where the girls were ..... referring to the "Missy L" the 13 yr old, the 17 year old who I will call "Miss K" AND Pixie who is 4. (Pixie belongs to my "kid") Ms. D informed me very sarcastically in tone the "girls" were visiting THEIR FATHER!!!! ..... I "stupidly said "Pixie too?" Whew !!! the sparks flew, she informed me that PIXIE WAS HER CHILD AND SHE WOULD MAKE THAT DECISION!!! ...... I told her I felt it was a WRONG DECISION TO ALLOW PIXIE TO GO IN WITH THE OLDER GIRLS TO SEE THEIR FATHER .... !!! ..........
No comments:
Post a Comment