September 9th 2013 ..... It's MONDAY!! ..... and Oohhh ... what a day! .... awoke with a migraine ...... barely shook it and was out the door for work. Arrived to my office to find people issues! bickering and fighting, troubles troubles and more troubles. Yep it's Monday. LOTS of DECISIONS to make. A friend of mine whom I met about two years ago, had spent some time incarcerated. They moved about 50 miles away and we stay in touch via phone calls here and there. I had agreed to mentor them for group counseling sessions they are required to attend ..... I was approved earlier this year for the "post" I was a nerved up wreck all weekend at the thought of facing a group of unknown people because we all have to "say" things ..... and I knew I'd snap if required to "preform this requirement" at the meetingI ask my Hubby to use him as an excuse to not go ...... he said nothing doing! If I don't want to go I need to just tell my friend! .... easier said then done but I did it and felt better immediately .... #1) I was honest and told them I didn't want to go! #2) They responded back it was OK! .....
No comments:
Post a Comment