Saturday, May 5, 2018

Suddenly Unexpected Crossroads and Emotions .... THREE

A SURRENDER DAY
 ... Wednesday May 2nd 2018 ..... Up at 6AM and not feeling well at all .... SIGH!! Battling anger not just a ho-hum anger but a deep burning rage anger ...... at myself .... Biblically it's called my flesh .... and I am enraged at myself for my lack of self control .... and my addiction to SUGAR ... it is not my friend by any means!! ... It is my absurd idiocy of thinking I can eat sweets like a 5 year old and not suffer the consequences ...... I have been in a PANDEMONIAC slide for days .... binge and get angry ... binge and get sick .... binge and feel depressed ..... YIKES!! .....
    Woke up this morning and the battle was on ...... Then God stepped in ......no lightening bolt revelations, no fireworks, no burning bushes, just this tiny quiet still voice like a quiet babbling brook that is slowly trickling over the stones in an ancient stream. He held His hand out and without a word I knew it was time to hand IT ALL OVER TO HIM!! So the hand off began ..... Then He said hand over your coffee too and your chocolate ...... I muttered .... I sputtered I cough and gag .... I hesitated, but .. only for a split second ..... I knew this opportunity may never come my way again ..... you see God has tried to get me to hand over things in my life .... time and time again .... FEAR and PRIDE were my constant hinderances .... I knew I could handle this stuff  ..... so on I went down my road of life ..... believing a lie from hell ...... THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES when you think you are better equipped then God to handle anything ... ANYTHING  .... your life has to offer, anything that comes your way even those good or awesome things .... Without God in control "ME" as a imperfect faulty human being is going to screw up at some point something ..... So this Wednesday morning @ 6AM I just handed it all over to God ..... and then He did this amazing God thing that only God can do ..... He opened my eyes to some awesome truths .... I am not even sure if I can yet convey or express what I was shown ..... AND there was no trumpets blaring, no hands clapping, no thunder as I handed ALL over to Him .... just this deep sense of PEACE and quiet.
     THE "ALL" HANDED OVER WALK ..... He showed me it isn't what the lies from hell make it out to be .... He showed me the truth .... It is first class protection 100% covered by God, totally under His wings .... Totally covered .... it is walking in PEACE and knowing God has my back .....
    SOME TRUTHS IF YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD ..... #1) God already knows everything you do anyway ..... #2) he loves you more then you will ever conceive #3) He wants the BEST of everything for you .... Vs .... you settling for scraps and second best when you do it by yourself .... #4) He cares about even the tiniest molecule of a decision you need to make about the most insignificant things in your life #5) He wants to be a part of everything and involved in your life to the max #6) What He has I store for you and what you think He has in store for you is as different as a outhouse and a mansion!! #7) Letting go is an eye opener to truths that set you free #8) When you are truly free you are free indeed !!

No comments:

Post a Comment