Saturday, May 5, 2018

Suddenly Unexpected Crossroads and Emotions ..... One

A lot has been happening ..... compressed in a nut shell ..... emotions have changed, life's journeys have taken some unexpected turns, friendships and aquaintances have changed, the way I view life and things I do .... I guess the best way is to meander down the dusty trail called my life and shake off old dust and get on with my journey. .... The best place to always start is "RIGHT NOW" .... which is May 5th 2018 @3:16PM .... and today my rattler was : .... called my BF ... sharing with her my day, and that I would possibly be heading her way .... I had been doing a deep cleaning of my kitchen and area .... I also had made 2 loaves of Keto bread .... (my second attempt ... first attempt, made one loaf and it was ok ... I ate it, but it needed some tweaking .... ) This batch tastes pretty good .... anyway ... I was going to take a few slices to her for them to try ... But shared with her what I had accomplished while doing my deep cleaning .... I had threw away all my old flour ... between the old 100% wheat flour being being buggy and the corn meal being rancid .. from age & lack of use ... I just threw everything away except my new gluten free flour which I had purchased 2 weeks ago. And a small newer bag of flour I had bought a couple months ago and it had been in a container. .... Her "priceless response" ?? "gag gag Please don't bother bringing me over any of the bread you made the thought of you having buggy flour just made me gag!!!   .... "say what?" (this was a thought and not a verbal expression") .... my verbal response was " I made the bread with new flour I just bought." she insisted she didn't want to try any bread from my house ..... OK ... SO HERE IS MY TAKE ON THIS WHOLE LITTLE SCENARIO ..... my thoughts erupted ... like wild fire .... EXCUSE ME!! DO THINK THINK I AM A BLOOMING IDIOT WHO USED BUGGY FLOUR AND RANCID FLOUR TO MAKE 2 LOAVES OF BREAD?? this bread is very very expensive to make!! each loaf probably costs me about $4.00 to $5.00 to make ..... (remember this is just my thoughts .... I was my polite self and said I needed to get going and hung up. That's her BIG ISSUE she thinks she is God's gift of intelligence to mankind and everyone is beneath her HIGH AND MIGHTY ENTITLED PRINCESS arrssss!!! (sorry about the "arrsss" word but can't think of anything else to use ..... ) she has treated her husband like he is a blooming idiot for years and just about everyone else too .... I have just been to ..... to ..... to much enjoying the benefit of her "delicacies" so to speak. ..... Ok I need to explain a bit here .... her place is beautiful .... she is a "Interior and Exterior" designer by heart and nature ... everything she touches she turns into an OASIS OF BEAUTY and a work of art. BUT SHE TREATS PEOPLE like they are stupid and she tolerates them and indulges them in her almighty presence and we should be grateful. THIS IS HORRIBLE!! I have stayed her friend because .... because .... because I needed someone to call my friend .... but I can not and will not @ 63 years of age any longer DO THIS ..... (oh and by the way .... then she adds "she thinks the growth inside her is some parasite she contracted from her cat that she had for years and years, that use to climb in her tub and drink water  and she never washed the tub out with Clorox and now she has had some parasite crawl up into her body ..... SAY WHAT???? )
... my brain is overcome with the reality and truth about her ..... sigh!! and I am again feeling "down' to have to face this ..... this "K N O W" about her ..... to grasp a bit further .... she has sent her husband to the free food places to get food .... she refuses to go because it is beneath her dignity and her PRIDE to be seen in such a place!! SAY WHAT?? if you have a true need ..thats what it is there for!! ... ARRRGGHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment