Sunday, April 27, 2014

And suddenly "The End of an Era" .....

To end this saga of my "Family of 5" that I took in last year starting May 17th thru June of 2013 simply I had to ask them to leave.  

        Not really as simple as "simply" ...... Not simple at all!! ...... through much complexing twisted emotions and drama, through much turmoil & heartache, through much stress and anxiety, through much prayer and tears ..... I came to the end of my rope and had to let go. Not because I didn't care but because they didn't care. (borrowed this post from my Facebook page) 
        In my blog called "Updates from Nov 2013 to April 2014" I shared Ms D was doing great ...... on the front side ..... BUT .... not in reality ...... the deep simmering hatred & bitterness that has drove her and continually plagues her grew greater then she could handle and exploded all over the place on April 10th. At that time I gave her 3 chances to recant her anger, her horrible statements and filthy mentality she refused and grew more aggressive and angry ...... I told her she had to be out by May 1st ..... she had Mr. SL pack her & the kids out on April 14th & 15th .... and they still left 1/2 of their stuff here and haven't been back ..... today is April 26th 2014.
     It took me a week to recover from the emotional turmoil I have been through.

1 comment: