Thursday, April 3, 2014

November 2013 to April 2014 Updates

    It's been close to 4-1/2 months already since I blogged last. Where oh where do I begin ???  Our family has increased shrunk and increased again as we have some coming and going.  We took in a homeless fellow for a spell I'll call Mr. C .... when we first took in Mr C. he pitched in and helped here and there seeing how we were having to support him 100% I felt it was the right thing for him to do. He had been "homeless" actually for years and after a October 2013 to January 2014 stay I helped him become "homeless" again .... SIGH !!some people just feel they are "ENTITLED" .... Mr. C felt he was entitled to live off other's good graces, felt he did not have to work after a bit, and felt he was not required to share other peoples food .... in other words he'd be the first in the kitchen when a meal was prepared for 8 of us and pile his plate full of grub and leave scrapping for the other 7 of us to divide up!!!! (that came to a quick end after I blew up over having a HOG in the house!) Then he'd bragged how he hadn't held a job since 1979 and by golly he was entitled to Social Security and he was going to get it!!  (Mr. C was 56 years old when he left our "humble abode") Mr. C felt so great .... when he signed up for FREE HEALTH CARE and was able to go and get a full physical work-up done so he could finally convince everyone he was "unable to work!" ...... BUT .... SIGH!! poor Mr. C ..... what a horrible blow was dealt him!! All his medical tests came back and low and behold he was in better health then me or my other half or all the other adults in our household!!! He literally sat for 3 days on our couch and POUTED!!! imagine that !!! upset cause he was healthy!! That's when I had him leave to go live off someone else's good graces!
     We now have a really nice young man who has come to share our place for awhile ..... he's from out of state .... actually wants a job, and is pleasant to be around ..... so far so good .....
      Ok .... where ARE WE ON OUR FAMILY ..... ?? Mr. S has been playing around, and finally got caught ...... Ms. D has had a meds change and is doing awesome, Missy L has leveled out ... somewhat ..... still have a lot of issues though ..... and the "babies" are doing just fine ..... ALOT of water has ran over the dam of no return @ this time ....... I have ask Mr. S to leave by April 8th ..... For approxiately 6 to 8 weeks now he has been acting WEIRD! ..... his mistress is on heroin and due to some oddball behavior I am sorely afraid that he is too. I am hoping I am wrong ..... truly for his kids sake I desperately hope I am wrong. Ms D needs to stay strong through this whole mess so she makes good decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment