They didn't apparently understand that throwing "used" condoms in the middle of the livingroom floor with 4 dogs living in the home might be considered NOT FUNNY or that me or my husband may not consider it funny ...... then they decided that I needed to change the date their rent was due ...... even though I clearly wrote it out and they signed RENT & GAS MONEY WAS DUE EVERY FRIDAY!!! ........ then they felt I was trying to cheat them ...... hhhuuummmm???
Things have been altered to protect our privacy
April16th 2014 To: Justin XXXXX,
Rent is $35.00 a week or $140.00 per month. Rent will be calculated from Saturday to Friday (7 days)
Official Rent will Start this Friday April 18th 2014
Rent will be due on Friday's
Rent will include full use of the kitchen, laundry, bathroom & internet excluding ("movie watching" which we have already discovered …… LOL).
Rent does not include Food & personal supplies. You will need to purchase or help purchase groceries. For meals etc ….. (Personal Supplies: shampoo, Body wash or soap, shaving supplies, etc …… )
Rent does not include laundry soap, you will be expected to purchase your own laundry soap. (The dryer currently has a Bounce Bar in it which lasts 3 months so you do not have to purchase "Softener"
"Laundry Services" …… I am a "laundry person" I enjoy doing laundry. I do not mind helping keep your clothes washed, dried and folded etc …. as long as you keep them in the laundry basket.
The Cell Phone is $20.00 a month which includes unlimited talk & text. Data is an extra $10.00 per month. (I will provided you with the cell phone from April 7th to to May 7th 2014 without financial obligation to see if you want it) if you feel you do not want to keep it, it is Ok, I am aware you have your Ipad.
The jeep gets about 15 miles to the gallon in town (not interstate travel) a round trip to G.B. Park and back home is 19.8 miles. I am not charging you for the trip to work @ 1:00PM Monday thru Friday (round trip is 4 miles). Currently gas is running approx. $3.74 (normally it has been $3.85) a gallon give or take it is costing me about $5.00 a trip to town.
Monday, Thursday, & Friday = 3 trips x $5.00 = $15.00
Saturday & Sunday normally will = 4 trips x $5.00 = $20.00 (unless I am going to town on Saturday anyway then I won't charge you the trip $$. )
You started April 4th 2014 that has been 11 trips total (not counting if I was going to town anyway. $5.00 x 11 = $55.00 I have already had to put in gas to get you to work) You may make payments on this.
Weekly Rent $35.00 weekly gas to work $35.00 (and if gas goes down so will the price of the trip) = $70.00 a week currently.
Signed: ________________________________ Date: _____________
Signed: ________________________________ Date: _____________
This was the actual "contract I wrote up and he signed .... I never did get the $55.00 ...... and that brings me to this week ..... for the last two weeks he has been dragging his feet to pay rent & gas ..... constantly trying to weasle out of it. The last straw that "broke the camels back" was Monday MORNING I PULLED INTO THE GAS STATION AFTER CARTING HIM TO WORK FOR A WEEK WITHOUT MONEY AND ASK HIM TO PLEASE PUT $30.00 GAS IN ....... HE OWED ME $35.00 ...... HE PUT IN $10.00 THEN SAID HE DIDN'T FEEL HE OWED ME ANYMORE ...... SAY WHAT???? I went from feeling moody to ANGRY fast!! ....... I had just used $30.00 of my own money to take him to work for the week. THEN I FOUND OUT HE HAD PURCHASED A XBOX 360 AND GAMES ...... THATS WHY HE COULDN'T AFFORD TO PAY ME ....... SAY WHAT!!! ...............
I packed him out bag and baggage yesterday! ............. I just had the last drop of my "kindness to other's serum" used up ...... there is no more!!
LESSON LEARNED ...... #1) Don't be nice, ....... truly nice people are not appreciated #2) People who need a place to stay generally are in that situation because they are going through everyone they know and using them until they have used that person all up then they go on to the next poor sap! #3) I can say NO to people now and not feel guilty...... HALLALUJAH!!!! ...... #4) I can BE A NICE PERSON and still say NO!
#5) I really like the empty nest thing!!! #6) It's OK to say NO! #7) If they may cost you $$$$ RUN YOU POOR SAP .... RUN!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment