Tuesday, June 4, 2013
The Beginnings of NOW .....
And suddenly ..... we go from a fairly "un-normal" family of 2 plus 8 to 9 four footed furry babies to a really haphazard family of 7 plus the animals ..... Ok .... so here's our story, I am an animal advocate ... I love animals .... I actually love "most creatures". Over the course of "years" we have inherited from others who feel they no longer want or can keep their pets ..... Molly she is our Chocolate Lab we were blessed with the day after Christmas in 2007, she weighs in @ about 62 lbs. Then there is Cobi he is a cross between a Black Lab and a Blue Heeler, he goes about 85 lbs. He came to us with the name of Cobi but he truly is an "Eyore" type creature from Winnie the Pooh. Our most recent acquired dog is Abby, she belonged to my 7 year old grandson. She isn't quite a year old yet. She is an Akita / Shepherd mix. and goes about 47 lbs. Then there is the cats .... Scrappy is a long haired gray and white fat "something" with an ornery disposition and a crumpled ear. Tigger was dropped off @ my church, by the front door ..... he was a tiny thing. Mims and Garfield are litter mates; Mims is inside, she is a tortoise shell and Garfield who is a yellow striped cat stays outside most the time. Our most recent addition is a yellow and white cat I call Butterscotch. Then there is Dusty who is about 18 years old in human years, he is a gray max cat. I was blessed with him when my daughter moved out of state. ...... Now for the people ... there's a mom, dad, a 12 year old and two toddlers 3 & 4 ..... Life is definitely not going to be boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment