Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day Three ...... This evening was non-eventful ..... outside of my decision to stop by the ER with an "elephant on my chest" ..... feeling a bit dizzy and "hurting" I wouldn't call it chest pains but I guess I could call a few of the zips and zings " running down my arm and through my chest "a pain" I have a high pain tolerance, what some may call PAIN! I may not. .... This all began at work earlier, took some aspirin for precaution. At my age your imagination still can run away with you ..... yet precaution can keep me alive too .... and I like that idea muchly! (The doctor said everything was fine and go talk to my primary care physician about getting some heart tests if I feel I need to .. )
        .....When i arrived home, I finally dug another A/C out of the garage for our latest editions room. Hulled it out back and took the garden hose to it and a 3 & 4 year old .... oops ..... wet kids ..... wet giggly, laughing wet kids ..... It's amazing how much fun a cleaning job becomes with giggly little kids around and a garden hose. Back to a thought about the doctors recommendation ...... I had the same type of "suggestion" from my primary care physician a year ago when she discovered some nodules on my thyroid.  I ask her what I sould do ... I was told she isn't allowed to suggest anything to me .... HUH?? If I didn't come up with "the idea" she wasn't allowed to prompt me. Isn't that what doctors are for is to help us make good health care decisions? ........ I made a decision to go see a specialist .... My nodules were ok. . I love the ground work that is being laid for Obamacare ...... when I make a "decision" to go see a specialist ... depending on if "someone" likes me or maybe if I am "politcally correct" enough ..... my insurance may or may not cover me depending again on if the doctor actually recommends me going or It is considered that I ask to go thus not qualifying me for insurance coverage. .... I can see it coming down the road.  ...... My attitude is "Oh well, hey sara sara" and get over it! ....

No comments:

Post a Comment