New BEGINNINGS on "Planet 65" .... Started this quite a while ago .... As I was transitioning from one planet to another ....
PLANET #1 ( or as I am calling it "Planet Past" ) .... from my birth to 2019 ..... The transition began to take place in early 2018 but I didn't land on the "New Planet" until after October of 2019.
PLANET # 2 .or "Planet 65" as I am calling it .. This is where my name changed, who I was changed, my life changed .... EVERYTHING THAT WAS ..... that existed on the "Old Planet" was almost gone. Small pockets of memories lingered and some memorabilia .... OK .... how about a whole lot of stuff in a storage unit existed !! .... LOL (love this expression ... LAUGH OUT LOUD) BUT REALLY I am only smiling slightly ...... SIGH! .... The journey from Planet #1 to Planet #2 was a trip I will never forget, definitely wouldn't wish on my worse enemy and am so glad for Planet #2 .....
Life as I Knew "IT".... slowly began to unravel long before I ever left Planet #1 I keep going back in my memory banks and trying to find a pin point .... there are several pivotal places .....
First of all I am blessed .... not because I am special in anyway but because despite all the teachings, the books, the words from other people, the life I led, the beliefs I had .... The way I lived, thought, acted and felt ..... But because simply God loves me. He loved me through a WHOLE LOT OF VERY UNLOVABLE CHOICES, ACTIONS, AND DECISIONS made by someone who thought they knew ..... thought they understood, thought they had it pretty well figured out! ......
No comments:
Post a Comment