Monday, September 4, 2017

Overwhelmed to Overcomer Chapter Six

April 3rd 2017

        Forgiveness is and can be a strange bedfellow ….. It can take you places you would have never considered or even felt you wanted to go …. YET …. there it is …. unexpected and creeping in …. Sigh!! ….. You want to …. NO !! …. you become determined to set your heart against such a thing again ….. You say it’s not a matter of forgiveness it’s a matter of I AM NOT A DOORMAT!! …. AGAIN …. reluctantly … there it is oozing it’s way across the surface of resilience and determination …. softening it like a cap of fabric softener in a load of wool blankets …. I feel bound and helpless as kindness and love slowly descend again into the places I chased it out of ….. PLEASE GOD!! I cry out; why??  WHY WHY WHY ??? Then I humbly fall and cry in agony as I get that flash photo of Christ on the cross and my life swirling around Him as the soldiers continue driving in those nails and pushing on that crown of thorns on His head …..  again my cry is WHY?? ….. I have forgiven over and over and others in my household have become fed up with my forgiveness and want “IT” all to end!! ….. and oh … we are so close to ending it …. this whole drama we have been put through, years of disrespect and verbal abuse, years of unkindness and outright insanity, years of being verbally slapped repeatedly in the face ….. then I hear this soft voice speaking gently in my ear ….. “You have begun to understand what I forgive my child” …. even in your life …. I have forgiven you ….. thus you have to forgive them …. I will teach you a new way … not the same old road but a new road that you will travel ….. 

     For every action and reaction there is a consequence it is the WORD! …. Nothing goes unnoticed …. NOTHING …. “Vengeance is mine saith the Lord I will repay”  

April 23rd 2017 

       Twenty days ago ..... but not all the story ..... not trying to steal a "quote"  ... here is the rest of the story ..... Actually this story began to unfold in December .... being housebound due to colder weather & being ill with pneumonia & bronchitis I suppose can alter and change people ..... BUT ..... the winds of personalities began to shift too .... Harry's paranoia started to surface and a low brewing undercurrent was detected .... Harry has always had a bit of a battle with paranoia ... long years of drug misuse, being abused as a child & mental illness had taken it's toll over the years. (to put it mildly) .... and Fanny thought her love for him would change him and heal him ... (and so did all his other female companions .... ) but she had married him. Fanny was his first wife and still is ..... Sometime after Thanksgiving and before Christmas Harry and Fanny got into it one night and Fanny went back to her sister's ..... she came back eventually .... then again both Fanny & Annie left .... this time Fanny came back but Annie stayed with her aunt. .... the atmosphere change .... to a brewing tension filled house .... 
Fanny turned on us ... as if it was our fault .... Harry's paranoia's became aggressively worse ..... he began to feel we were trying to "usurp his authority" yet he spent every waking moment in his room on his cell phone playing games and reading Facebook ... when he was home .... demanding Fanny stay in there 24/7 cause his Jealous Monster was rearing it's head too ... another ugly side of his uncontrolled paranoia .... Fanny wasn't allowed out and about the house unless he was home .... his fear of her "cheating" on him became his PARANOID INSANITY!! .... 
   
So forward to today .....    Monday September 4th 2017
  This chapter in my book of life has closed ..... and here is the rest of the story .....
Harry and Fanny moved out around June 1st 2017 ..... bought them a 38 ft camper trailer with their tax money. They moved it to a piece of property where Fanny's old drug buddies lived way out in the middle of nowhere ..... It was a black cloud hanging over our place till they moved ...... winds had shifted. They had becone even more reclusive, and easily aggatated .... the smallest things would trigger them into an explosive angry mess!! Then there is Bubby and Pixie .... caught in the wildfire of aggression and anger from Harry (Daddy) and stepmom Fanny towards Grandma & Poppy.The kids spent most of their waking hours watching TV, video's and playing outside.
     When they left, they left behind almost all the kids clothes and most of their toys ... first HUGE RED FLAG #1 went up .... plus they left some of their clothes ..... The bedroom was still set up with the kids bunkbeds  & thier queen size bed. Somewhere around August 28th Harry called me to see if I wanted the kids .... I said YES! ... around that time he was to bring them over ... he claimed  he had a bad tire .... yet he was seen picking up a girl by the name of Jessie and taking her 10 miles to another small town to buy drugs .... hummmm ??? RED FLAG #2 .... I decided I wanted the kids so I got him a tire @ my expense $35.00 .... SIGH!! He finally delivered the kids .... The 1st week of July was Bible Camp, the kids had gone the year before so I signed them up to go and they were able to go ... hallelujah!! a good break from the situation they had been in .... I had been hearing horror stories from their camper !! Fanny sleeping all the time .... Harry quiting his job .... the kids in the same clothes day after day .... no running water, little food, and a mean ornery stepmother, and having to stay outside everyday all day long. .... RED FLAG #3 ..... Then Pixie started to talk to everyone and anyone who would listen .... it was like a dam bursting open .... She told of the drug usage her and Bubby was exposed to on a daily basis ..... and the horrible treatment of Bubby and her by Fanny.
   On July 19th about 8AM in the morning I recieved a call from Harry, the cops were their @ the camper and they were doing a drug raid! .... "Please come and get the kids"!! .... I was on my way, had to get their older sister Missy K to go with me, as I had not a clue where they lived and she did. When we arrived there were state police and a social worker .... I was handed two very scared and happy kids!! "They handcuffed Daddy & Mommy" they said ....
     The days that followed were meeting with their case worker, I informed her that their "foster parents" who had them when they werer babies would galdly take them back .... and I was not able to keep them long term .... On August 4th 2017 a VERY EXCITED AND HAPPY Pixie and Bubby went to live with 2 very happy foster parents!!
    Harry and Fanny have been charged with 2 counts of 1st degree possession of a controlled substance, one count of 3rd degree possession of a conctrolled substance, Drug Paraphinilia, and child endangerment. .... they are currently NOT ENCARRCERATED .... and go to court in a couple of weeks ..... they said in court when the kids were "handed over to the state" they were getting divorced ..... Harry has currently missed two court ordered visitations ..... and Pixie and Bubby are adjusting to a very happy ending in their young lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment