Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Sabbatical Month .... November 2013

   Nov. 30th 2013 ....  I took a Sabbatical from "thinking" .... no not really .. but how do you address "same ole same ole" and keep it interesting?  Either everyone plus yourself begins to grow tired of the WHINE or it grows very boring! ....... the other side is a lack of access to a computer when I want to write ..... I am really on my Hubby to get another computer so we both can have one.
     So where are we? ..... Lots of emotions and upheavals in the last month! ...... On November 4th Ms. "D" left for West Virginia, her mother is gravely ill and is dying. FOUR DAYS OF PEACE!! Woohoohoo!!! No really it was! ...... We had 4 days of the kids behavior improved tremendously, Missy L was controlled, and we had only one out of control incident with Missy L. Mr.S spent time out in the living quarters with the kids and joined in conversations with the rest of the family. Mr. S actually was able to get some sleep for 4 nights. (Ms.D arrived @ bus station @ 10PM on Nov. 8th)
   December 10th 2013 .....  Ms. D has been going great for the last week ... Hallelujah!! I actually was able to approach her and compliment her on her better moods. I told her I loved this person, and it wasn't I didn't love the other "angry, resentful, hateful cussing and foul mouthed person" I just didn't like her actions or behavior. I also told her i wish she would work on her foul language and get rid of it as a way of coping when she is this other person! ....... We still have the everyday difficulties that go with a dysfunctional family ...... Sunday I so needed to stay for church ..... but Bubby was in a "MOOD" from the get go! ..... NOT LISTENING! ..... even his sunday school teacher was not impressed with his behavior and mentioned he was a handful because he wasn't listening. ...... I had planned on staying for church but had to leave because he was acting out so BAD!! SIGH!!! ....... this was a 1st for him, normally he is fairly well behaved @ church.

No comments:

Post a Comment