Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Bit Crazy Suddenly ...

    Oct 5th 2013 I have tried to think of several new names for this blog ..... like the "Incredible Crazy Journey" .... or maybe "Out of My Mind and Loving It" which sounds way to mushy .... or "Living in an Insane Asylum" which would sometimes be a bit more accurate .... but .... not always true ... we do have some incredibly awesome good moments .... (but I'm sure they do in those places where the mentally ill reside too ......) Trying to be politically correct here .... LOL. 
      Last Sunday was my birthday .... fairly nice and comfy ... only two major upheavals from the 13 year old Miss LL .... one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Instead of her "Out of Controls" at night she now has with a med change switched to mornings Oh hurrah hurrah!!@! .....
    This past week we kind of went from 8 of us now to 9 of us ...... A long time ago I ask God to quit sending me stray animals ....... I was Pet Food Poor!! ...... So now I get stray people ..... LOL.
A man was dropped off at my office ..... it was someone I knew .... he was about the first person I actually got to know when we moved to Kentucky 20 years ago. I met him @ the library. Anyway Chuck had been living with some people we knew, they are a lot like us, they took in every stray animal and homeless human in the county ..... Chuck was one of them. They (including Chuck) lost everything in a house fire about 2 weeks ago, thus we took in Chuck. ...... He just about has no one. His daughter died a couple of years ago  from a grand mall seizure, she was in her early 30's and his mom is in a nursing home. He stayed at the nursing home until we took him in.
     October 17th 2013 ..... Been awhile since I posted .... Chuck has been with us for about 3 weeks now, SIGH!! ..... he is really a nice person but lives in this imaginary world. He has no income and not a lot of oomph to find work. He excels at watching documentaries, westerns, and any other video's that catches his eye, he also loves to be on our computer all day searching for "LOST TREASURES & where to "Gold prospect", and where to hunt for "Bigfoot" ......... Chuck is a mid "fifty-ish child" who was VERY CLOSE to his mama and very doted on by her. Nevertheless ......  he's not with mama anymore and yesterday he found out that I can get ornery when I come home and find he'd been on the computer all day and nothing was done!! (he was home alone all day) Mr. S & Ms. D took Missy LL to  try and get her admitted into a hospital for some help ...... I had Bubby and Miss K had Pixie. So I took some time to cool off a bit then ask him to please DO SOMETHING!! ....... so .... I got my floors swept & my dishes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment