Sunday, March 11, 2018

Life's Suddenly's become a Normal

March 11, 2018  12:50:11 Lots of things I'd like to say ...... but no one to talk to ..... sometimes I feel like a bottled up .... corked up Genie in a bottle whose been in there for a 1000 years and just want someone to talk to and share with ..... but there continues to be NO ONE .... sigh .... cause when I do get out of the bottle I find that suddenly everyone else needs someone to talk to and isn't interested in what I have to say .... so once in a great great while I happen on an unsuspecting individual who actually is a kind listening soul .... and WHAM ... I talk as fast as I can and cover 900 years in 2 seconds flat ..... and they look like they have been hit by a Mac Truck well riding a roller coaster .... when I am done .... or when REASON finally hits me and I realize from the look on their face ..... my 900 years in a 2 minute nutshell  was a bit overwhelming ..... so I quickly shut down smile and go silent ... kicking myself for being so unkind ..... and unthoughtful. But this selfish elfish inside me feels some overwhelming relief .... along with this guilt that I have probably lost a possible human person for a friend .... forever ... Then it begins all over again ..... I crawl back in my "bottle" for a time and season and shut it down, pull the cork tight, and accept my fate once again .....  ... YEP l live with two humans .... my mate ... he's in his own world "bottle" all the time sometimes it's a "Dog World", sometimes it's a TV World, and sometimes a Computer World .... but nevertheless it's not in my realm .... yes he's a sweetie and generally kind but it's like living with the absent minded professor .... and I am his "BRAIN" in waiting .... then there is my stepmother .... she actually has a type of dementia ... and has regressed to a young child mentally in some capacities ..... I'd guess about 7 or 8 years of age .... she's beginning to ask the same questions over and over again, and if we think something is funny she will say it a 100 times in a day ..... It. Has been an adjustment on our part .... somedays we do ok and some days we just plain DON'T !! .... somedays I get "snappy" and some days we both go into "hiding" .... in our rooms ... BUT the humans I live with generally are not to talk to persay ....... communicate with yes ( it's comparable to Twitter" .... that's why I REFUSE TO JOIN TWITTER) .... but they are not capable of a full blown conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment