Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Emotional Wounds ... The Healing Process chp 3

(A re-visit from Emotional Wounds chp 2) .....  February 21st 2015  @ 1:01PM … Hubby went in the laundry room to get the garbage to empty and ask me why the washer was humming …… YIKS!! … SIGH!! …. humming?? I hadn’t ran it since last night about 11:30PM ….. OH SIGH!! …. there it was still @ the beginning of the rinse cycle. Hopefully  ….. sigh …. please Lord not my washer!!  (an update: March 11th 2015 .... my washer was fine! and i am so thankful!!)

.... more from the end of February & the beginning of March ... The snow is too deep for Hubby to shovel anymore ….. we will have to call someone to plow us out ….. he is exhausted & wore out. To be honest I am feeling a bit dragged out too. .....

March 1st 2015 - Sunday  The washer works!! Praise the Lord …..

  MUSINGS ... not sure where to begin ….. “What is a Manager?” …… or …. “How much stress can one person bear before snapping?” ….. or ….. “What the heck am I doing?” ….. or ….. The overall picture of my life?” …… or ….. “This is the way I see things!” ….. (had a brief moment of self pity LOL) 
  AND LIFE GOES ON .....
March 11th 2015 Wednesday - 9:47PM …. Last night it was late … like 11:57PM I was up typing and wide awake… Set up my Weebly website. I was just wondering why Facebook didn’t have a blog site and wahlaa! there it was. Poison Ivy …. & ITCHING!! …. Thanks to the last load of wood we purchased … it is a yearly winter wood thing for me …. sigh! I get up during the night on “autopilot” and chuck wood into the woodstove, then climb back into bed and fall asleep usually before my head hits the pillow. It is amazing where you can touch yourself while you sleep or or where your clothes can get the sap from poison ivy on them …. and it can touch your skin …. I have approxiatemately 6 to7 spots of ITCH … the biggest one on my belly. Winter poison ivy is different then the Spring stuff or summer stuff ….. for that I am thankful, it’s not as potent. Nevertheless it still causes a rash and ITCHING!! I keep being told by oldtimers to eat a small leaf in the Spring ….. I am about to try it ….
    Today was beautiful and sunny all day, a gorgeous day out …. Went into work @ 9:45 AM left @ 4PM …. the joint just below my big toe on my right foot became swelled up sometime during the afternoon … noticed later in the day I was having a hard time walking without a lot of PAIN! …. I had wore my rain boots today due to the amount of water on the ground. I needed to get out and clean up the lawn areas @ work. (I truly need some good insert soles for support in my boots) Was able to get a lot done today ….. Danny (my maintenance person) spent all day outside cleaning the grounds up … it shows and looks awesome!. …. I had to go to the bank and draw out some cash for gas & animal food. bought a 50lb bag of dog food and a 40lb bag of cat food & filled the jeep up … has to last for 2 weeks. Carried the bags in the house …. Lee fixed supper made baked chicken, had peas and small red potatoes. it was yummy. … My back was hurting major too, by the time I came from work! drew a tub of hot water and soaked in it for a bit … I am so thankful I didn’t have to bring in a load of wood tonight …. weather is staying in the 60’s. I was in bed by 7:30PM slept hard for a couple of hours … now i am up again. Took some Turmeric-Cummin for the artheritis. It really helps with the swelling. Lee’s left shoulder is paining him really bad. probably needs a rice sack …. he said heat isn’t doing anything so were trying an ice rice sac. 10:03PM Just iodined my toe joint … My back isn’t so painful to night. Took 2 tylenol earlier. I only have 3 Extra Strength Extended Relief Ibuprophen left saving them if I have a Kitboth (kicked in the back of the head) migraine. Weather changes bring out the aches and pains …. for sure! It is 10:42PM .... tried to get into the Weebly site .... I am not into difficult maneuvers ... and that site has a lot of them built in it .... so here I am @ Google again blogging ..... I love Google! ..... They say stress makes artheritis flare up ..... I have been walking through a lot of stressful situations for sometime .... and my body is starting to feel the effects .... my emotions have been up down up down up and down .... so much lately I feel like i am on a never ending roller coaster ..... SO WHAT HAVE I LEARNED?? ... one of the lessons coming from everything is learning to back paddle .... When I see myself starting down a familiar stream of thought and it starts to look way to familiar like something out of a "horror show" from my past i am quickly back paddling back to the main stream and I get out of there fast!! .... The greatest assets you can get is wisdom from your past mistakes .... especially when you listen to your "still small voice" and obey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment